DW WLAN Card
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DW WLAN Card for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dell Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). DW WLAN Card's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 382.50 KB (391680 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in DW WLAN Card. They occupy 2.12 MB (2219472
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (722.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (39.04 KB)
This data is about DW WLAN Card version 1.519.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:29:29.330