DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. More info about Dell Inc. can be read here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DW WLAN Card by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 382.50 KB (391680 bytes).
DW WLAN Card contains of the executables below. They take 2.07 MB (2171264
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (714.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This page is about DW WLAN Card version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program released by the software company Dell Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DW WLAN Card from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card app will be found very quickly. After you select DW WLAN Card in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:19:34.317