DW WLAN Card
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DW WLAN Card for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Dell Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. DW WLAN Card's primary file takes around 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of DW WLAN Card. They occupy about 972.84 KB (996192
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (652.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (320.00 KB)
This page is about DW WLAN Card version 126.96.36.199
only. For other DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is an application released by the software company Dell Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DW WLAN Card from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:51:35.600