DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card program is found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DW WLAN Card's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the DW WLAN Card's main executable file and it occupies circa 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.13 MB (2231248
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (722.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (50.54 KB)
The current web page applies to DW WLAN Card version 1.566.0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall DW WLAN Card:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\dpinst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4350c5rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4356a2rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4359b1rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\43602a1rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4364a0rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4365b1rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\4371c2rtecdc.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm943570pcieir_p156.txt
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm94359zae_p103.txt
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm94364fcpagb.txt
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmpciedhd63.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmpciedhd63.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwdidhdpcie.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\wapiutil.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is an application released by the software company Dell Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card app will be found very quickly. After you click DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:40:19.167