DW WLAN Card
You can find below details on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the DW WLAN Card's primary executable file and it occupies close to 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.08 MB (2181032
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (724.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.35.333.0
of DW WLAN Card. Click on the links below for other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove DW WLAN Card from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DW WLAN Card:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DW WLAN Card's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\dpinst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwdi.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63a.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63a.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. After you click DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:50.387