DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Dell Inc.. DW WLAN Card is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option. DW WLAN Card's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2172840
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (384.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This info is about DW WLAN Card version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program marketed by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. When you select DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:27:37.923