DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Additional info about Dell Inc. can be found here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
DW WLAN Card is composed of the following executables which take 2.07 MB (2172840
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (384.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The current page applies to DW WLAN Card version 18.104.22.1689
only. For more DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program released by Dell Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DW WLAN Card in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:30:29.887