DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. You can read more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). DW WLAN Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file is called bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 382.50 KB (391680 bytes).
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2171264
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (714.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DW WLAN Card. Click on the links below for other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove DW WLAN Card.Folders left behind when you uninstall DW WLAN Card:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\dpinst32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63a.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl64.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\IEShims.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DW WLAN Card with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. After you select DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 15:19:15.683