DW WLAN Card
This web page is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Dell Inc.. DW WLAN Card is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove DW WLAN Card by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card contains of the executables below. They take 2.12 MB (2222536
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (722.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (42.03 KB)
The current page applies to DW WLAN Card version 1.558.56.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is an application marketed by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DW WLAN Card from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card program will be found very quickly. When you select DW WLAN Card in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 04:12:00.103