DW WLAN Card
How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your system
This web page is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Dell Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Dell Inc.. DW WLAN Card is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove DW WLAN Card by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card contains of the executables below. They take 2.12 MB (2222536
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (722.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (42.03 KB)
The current page applies to DW WLAN Card version 1.558.56.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase DW WLAN Card from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DW WLAN Card is an application marketed by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DW WLAN Card in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed DW WLAN Card:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 04:12:00.103