DW WLAN Card
This web page is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. More information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. DW WLAN Card is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. DW WLAN Card's main file takes around 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executables are contained in DW WLAN Card. They take 2.12 MB (2219976
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (723.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (39.03 KB)
The current page applies to DW WLAN Card version 1.400.31.0
only. You can find here a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program by Dell Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DW WLAN Card from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DW WLAN Card in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-20 05:09:20.090