CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Polish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0418.1205.19803
of CCC Help Polish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:57:28.633