CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2013.1226.1051.19444
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:37:15.917