CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0305.0347.6610
only. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:12:18.633