CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the application CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Czech. They take 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2010.1125.2141.38865
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:29:08.630