CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Czech from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.637