CCC Help Czech
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Czech at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Czech application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech is composed of the following executables which take 3.67 MB (3846656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0629.2228.38354
of CCC Help Czech. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Czech from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:17:46.857