CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. More data about the software CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Czech. They take an average of 11.14 MB (11680704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0106.1006.18033
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:40:12.163