CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. More data about the software CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Czech. They take an average of 11.14 MB (11680704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0106.1006.18033
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:40:12.163