CCC Help Czech
This page is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. CCC Help Czech is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Czech's main executable file and it takes circa 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Czech is composed of the following executables which take 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2011.0324.2227.38483
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:45:15.720