CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Czech at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Czech is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Czech's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1228.2238.40637
of CCC Help Czech. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by ATI. Some people want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:08:27.453