CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. CCC Help Czech is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Czech's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Czech is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0517.1122.18562
alone. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Czech from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:20:43.920