CCC Help Czech
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Czech is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Czech. They occupy an average of 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2008.0422.2138.36895
alone. For more CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Czech in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:32:50.007