CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. CCC Help Czech is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Czech. They occupy about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2010.0811.2121.36462
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:02:23.543