CCC Help Czech
This page is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. CCC Help Czech is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Czech. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Czech version 2009.0721.1106.18080
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Czech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:31:48.853