CCC Help Czech
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. CCC Help Czech is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Czech version 2007.0306.2141.38657
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application by ATI. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:17:06.320