CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. You can read more about related to CCC Help Czech at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Czech. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2010.0805.0357.5180
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:11:17.897