CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Czech. They take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0713.0641.10121
of CCC Help Czech. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:33:15.120