CCC Help Czech
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:24.447