CCC Help Czech
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:24.447