CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Czech is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. More details about the program CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Czech application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Czech's main executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Czech. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2009.1209.2334.42329
only. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Czech from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:16:03.690