CCC Help Czech
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Czech application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Czech's main file takes about 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Czech version 2010.0621.2136.36973
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Czech in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:07:07.867