CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Czech at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1216.2142.38954
of CCC Help Czech. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Czech from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 03:13:52.063