CCC Help Czech
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's page. CCC Help Czech is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech is composed of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2009.0614.2130.36800
only. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Czech from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:44:38.520