CCC Help Czech
This info is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help Czech's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Czech. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4436480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2010.0323.2152.37415
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:34:55.360