Ashampoo US Toolbar
You can find below details on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. Additional info about Ashampoo US can be found here
. Detailed information about Ashampoo US Toolbar can be seen at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo US Toolbar. They take an average of 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo US Toolbar version 220.127.116.114
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program by the software company Ashampoo US. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 07:02:05.817