Ashampoo US Toolbar
This page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your systemAshampoo US
. More information about Ashampoo US can be found here
. You can get more details related to Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is labeled Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe.
Ashampoo US Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 184.108.40.2062
alone. For more Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application by the software company Ashampoo US. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-18 08:40:20.117