Ashampoo US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your systemAshampoo US
. More information on Ashampoo US can be found here
. More data about the software Ashampoo US Toolbar can be found at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is named Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ashampoo US Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 188.8.131.529
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program released by Ashampoo US. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-29 18:55:04.787