Ashampoo US Toolbar
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. You can find out more on Ashampoo US or check for application updates here
. Please open http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Ashampoo US Toolbar on Ashampoo US's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ashampoo US Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 45.20 KB (46288 bytes).
Ashampoo US Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 188.52 KB (193048
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (143.32 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.14.0.91
of Ashampoo US Toolbar. For more Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Ashampoo US. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 09:51:46.397