Ashampoo US Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. Additional info about Ashampoo US can be seen here
. You can get more details about Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ashampoo US Toolbar. They occupy an average of 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Ashampoo US Toolbar. For other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo_US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application released by the software company Ashampoo US. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 23:47:56.027