Ashampoo US Toolbar
This info is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PCAshampoo US
. You can read more on Ashampoo US or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Ashampoo US Toolbar can be found at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo US Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo US Toolbar version 18.104.22.1686
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.The files below were left behind on your disk by Ashampoo US Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Ashampoo_US\toolbar.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo_US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program marketed by Ashampoo US. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". The Ashampoo US Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-21 23:06:30.897