Ashampoo US Toolbar
This page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. Take a look here
for more information on Ashampoo US. More info about the software Ashampoo US Toolbar can be seen at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe and occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ashampoo US Toolbar. They take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Ashampoo US Toolbar. You can find here a few links to other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Ashampoo US. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 16:36:47.273