Ashampoo US Toolbar
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PCAshampoo US
. Further information on Ashampoo US can be found here
. You can get more details on Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 95.29 KB (97576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Ashampoo US Toolbar. They take about 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Ashampoo US Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\toolbar.cfg
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo_US Toolbar\DisplayName
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application offered by Ashampoo US. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found automatically. When you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 08:01:43.633