Ashampoo US Toolbar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. Check out here
for more info on Ashampoo US. Further information about Ashampoo US Toolbar can be found at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Conduit\CT2481032 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar. Ashampoo US Toolbar's main file takes around 45.20 KB (46288 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo US Toolbar. They occupy about 188.52 KB (193048
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (143.32 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo US Toolbar version 10.14.0.97
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program released by Ashampoo US. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 18:03:56.480