Ashampoo US Toolbar
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. More data about Ashampoo US can be seen here
. Click on http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about Ashampoo US Toolbar on Ashampoo US's website. Ashampoo US Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 45.63 KB (46720 bytes).
Ashampoo US Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 188.38 KB (192896
bytes) on disk:
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (142.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.63 KB)
This data is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 10.14.0.144
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program marketed by Ashampoo US. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-24 20:56:06.267