Ashampoo US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your systemAshampoo US
. You can read more on Ashampoo US or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Ashampoo US Toolbar on Ashampoo US's web page. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo US Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of Ashampoo US Toolbar. For more Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Ashampoo US. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-18 06:32:29.483