Ashampoo US Toolbar
This page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your systemAshampoo US
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ashampoo US. Click on http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about Ashampoo US Toolbar on Ashampoo US's website. Ashampoo US Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar. Ashampoo US Toolbar's primary file takes about 45.20 KB (46288 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Ashampoo US Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 188.52 KB (193048
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (143.32 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.20 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 10.14.0.99
only. For more Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program by Ashampoo US. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-11 01:28:18.873