Ashampoo US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. More data about Ashampoo US can be seen here
. More information about the program Ashampoo US Toolbar can be found at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar. Ashampoo US Toolbar's primary file takes around 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Ashampoo US Toolbar. They occupy about 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Ashampoo US Toolbar version 18.104.22.1680
only. For other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application released by Ashampoo US. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 20:25:28.167