Ashampoo US Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PCAshampoo US
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ashampoo US. More details about the program Ashampoo US Toolbar can be found at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe and occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
Ashampoo US Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Ashampoo US Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Ashampoo US. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:35:52.270