Ashampoo US Toolbar
This info is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computerAshampoo US
. You can find out more on Ashampoo US or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Ashampoo US Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar. Ashampoo US Toolbar's main file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and is called Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ashampoo US Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 18.104.22.1689
only. You can find here a few links to other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application released by Ashampoo US. Some users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo US Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 08:08:40.790