Ashampoo US Toolbar
This page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PCAshampoo US
. Further information on Ashampoo US can be seen here
. You can read more about on Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. Ashampoo US Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Ashampoo US Toolbar's primary file takes about 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) and is called Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ashampoo US Toolbar. They take 257.27 KB (263440
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to Ashampoo US Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application by the software company Ashampoo US. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". The Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_US\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 04:56:48.820