Ashampoo US Toolbar
This info is about Ashampoo US Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your systemAshampoo US
. You can find out more on Ashampoo US or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Ashampoo US Toolbar can be seen at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Ashampoo US Toolbar is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 57.27 KB (58648 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Ashampoo US Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 200.17 KB (204976
bytes) on disk:
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (142.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.27 KB)
This page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 10.14.0.142
only. For other Ashampoo US Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is an application released by Ashampoo US. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo US Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2481032\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 22:15:55.903