Ashampoo US Toolbar
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar from your PCAshampoo US
. Take a look here
for more details on Ashampoo US. You can get more details about Ashampoo US Toolbar at http://AshampooUS.OurToolbar.com/
. The application's main executable file is labeled Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe and occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
Ashampoo US Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_USToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo US Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ashampoo US Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo US Toolbar is a program released by Ashampoo US. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo US Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo US Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo US Toolbar". The Ashampoo US Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you click Ashampoo US Toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo US Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo US Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo US Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo US Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo US Toolbar by Ashampoo US is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo US Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 03:17:23.960